Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

Last week was Spring Break and the boys headed down to Lake Havasu.


Jamie and Lance bought a brand new amazing boat and were nice enough to share with the family for the weekend.


This was party central.  They mostly steered clear of this area....lots of (ahem) skin was visible around here.


Owen loved playing on the bouncy tube.  Apparently, he began to bounce too hard, slipped, and fell in the water.  Luckily, "Uncle Steve" snatched him out of the water before he was too traumatized.  


Best part of falling in the water - you get to make a cool mohawk and rock out!


Caleb loved playing in the sand. 


Owen just liked to chill on the boat and watch all the action. 


I had a wonderful weekend....at home....by myself.  It was heaven!  I had been saving my pennies and went shopping.  It's amazing how wonderful it feels to be in a dressing room without a 3-year-old peeking under the door at the other shoppers!


I also went to a movie with Mal where we saw some old friends from Monsters Inc.  I had a Girls Night at The Olive Garden with Tiffany and Destiny, and I spent the rest of the weekend DOING WHATEVER I WANTED.  As a mom, that is a rare treat.


 Now we're all rested, relaxed, and ready to face the end of the school year.  The countdown to summer has officially begun!

No comments: