Monday, April 15, 2013

Sickly in the Spring

Beck was thinking he would like to play baseball this year.  We went outside one evening last week so that he could practice hitting and start his Spring Training.  Joking, I sent him to do ten laps around the front yard.  To my amazement, he gladly complied and quickly did his laps.  



Unfortunately, during a game of catch with dad, he got nailed in the arm four different times and has now begun to rethink his desire to play any sport....they're dangerous!


Maybe it was all the running, but the next morning I got a call from school telling me that Beck was sick and needed to come home.  He spent the next two days on the couch with a fever of 102.  Owen also fell ill and joined him on the couch.  Shortly thereafter, it was Scott's turn, and he spent three days down and out.  Luckily, I have thus far escaped without so much as a runny nose.  


Moral of the story:  Boys are wusses! 

No comments: