Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Goes On and On.....

Does anyone else feel like January is just dragging on forever?  I usually love winter but this year it's ridiculous.  I hate the 10-degree weather and the inversion and the general feeling of blah that seems to have descended over everything....On a happier note, we've had lots of outings to keep up busy over the last few weeks.  We went and saw the comedian Marcus at Wise Guys last week.  He was on the show Last Comic Standing and came in second place and is hilarious!  


Because we will be visiting Jon in Las Vegas over Valentine's Day, Scott and I decided to celebrate early.  He surprised me with a date night.  He arranged for the babysitter and took me to see Les Miserables.  I walked out of that movie feeling emotionally spent.  It is such a beautiful story with some of the most lovely music.  I absolutely loved it!


Then we had another date night and went up to Pioneer Theater.  This month the play was The Philadelphia Story.  It was so cute and charming!


I'm so glad I have Scott to help keep me warm during these absolutely frigid winter months....is it spring yet?

No comments: