Monday, March 5, 2012

Rev It Up!

Ever since Scott started working downtown he has wanted a motorcycle because, let's face it, although the cruiser is great on the trails, it's not so great on the MPGs. I halfheartedly agreed to the purchase only because it just made Scott so darn happy, but I will admit, motorcycles scare me to death (that's an understatement....I HATE THEM!) He does look pretty dang cute on it though.


The kids have loved playing with Scott's helmet. Owen wears it everywhere....even on the potty. I walked into the bathroom and laughed out loud.


Then when we finally convinced him to take the helmet off, his hair protested.


Even as we speak, Owen is driving his "mosermicle" around the house and vrooming with his driving gloves and helmet on. It's bad enough that Scott drives one, if Owen ends up driving one too someday, I think I will have a heart attack.

No comments: