Today was 31 degrees and a perfect day for a visit to the zoo. When we got there, there was only one other car in the parking lot. It was awesome! Owen was a little nervous about climbing on the elephant.
We had fun watching the baby elephant run around with her huge ball.
The tigers were so active today. They were wrestling with pumpkins. We sat and watched them for about 20 minutes and I was just amazed by how beautiful they are.
Playing with the pumpkins...
It always amazes me to see how like humans the gorillas are....especially when he picks his nose.
Super fun day! I highly recommend trying the zoo in the winter. I know it seems strange, but it is so much better than in the summer when the animals are so hot that they are practically in comas and you basically have the whole zoo to yourselves. Try it out! You will love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment