I know the first snow of the season sparks rage all over the valley. People begin to question their choice of living in Utah and curse the weather patterns that dump all of this wonderful precipitation everywhere. I, on the other hand, look forward to this day. It is one of my favorite things about living in Utah....the switching of the seasons helps my sanity. It reminds that there is always the possibility for change, and it gets me out of whatever proverbial rut I'm stuck in at the time.
Right after breakfast we had to bundle up and head out. Beck and Owen were insistent about having a snowball fight.
I had to help clean him off, and he and Beck put all their fighting behind them and worked together to make a great little snow fort.
I apologize to all of you nonbelievers in advance, but I'm going to continue praying to the snow gods for a wonderful white season!
No comments:
Post a Comment