We went to Owen's six-month checkup today and got all the stats. I thought it would be fun to compare to Beck's numbers and see who is "winning."
(Can you tell who is who?)
Beck: Weight - 16 lbs 3 oz. Height - 26 inches
Owen: Weight - 19 pounds 8 oz. Height - 27 inches
Conclusion: Owen is fat and Beck is short. Surprise, surprise...they must have inherited both from me.
(Beck was the top picture...was that hard? I think they look similar but definitely not the same)

2 comments:
So dang cute! At first glance I thought the top picture was Owen. You can tell they are brothers. Cute little chunky Owen. You've got cute babies. Too bad you stopped at 2 but I get it. :)
It seems like everyone's second kid is chunkier than their first. I can tell that the top picture is Beck. Their eyes are different to me.
Post a Comment