Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jon's New Addition

This week, I found out from Erin about a guy who had to relocate to Vernal and couldn't take his dogs with him. His dog was now staying at his mother's house who is deathly afraid of dogs. Therefore, he spent approximately 23 hours and 45 minutes a day in his crate. Then I found out it was a boxer. I immediately thought of Jon. I got him in touch with the proper people, and the next day, Jon had a new addition to his pack... a cute boxer named Buddy.

We have decided that he is definitely not a purebred boxer. He has the body of a boxer and the face of a Jake. He looks so much like Jake that it is funny. Jon said that by the first night of having him with his other two dogs, all three were playing and wrestling and then snuggling up together. Jon says that Buddy follows him everywhere around the house and is just one of the sweetest dogs ever. It makes my heart happy that Jon was able to save him!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That makes me so happy! Let's hear it for the Child-Smith family, saving the world one dog at a time.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!!
So how many dog's does Jon have now???

sanya child.