Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Party!

Last night was my birthday party at my mom's house. We had lots of fun just eating, talking, and joking around.
I walked away with some great gifts. Thanks everyone! I got an awesome Elvis Dictionary that has every random Elvis fact that you could ever want.

I got a new ice cream maker.

And I also got a cute Willow Tree figurine called Brothers.

Jon and Heather made a delicious pineapple upside-down cake

Make a wish...

Beck was wearing a Spiderman costume at Grandma's house and couldn't get it unzipped and off fast enough and ended up having an accident. So, he had to wear a pair of Grandma's shorts and looked like he was wearing a cute skirt. I really like the blue pool chalk on his nose!

Silly kid!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I like your birthday presents. We are now expecting ice cream as well.

jendingus said...

I love that willow tree you got. I am going to have to get me one of those. So cute. Glad you had a great birthday!

Wendy said...

I'm with Erin. When are you going to try out your new ice cream maker? Hint Hint :) Happy Birthday again!