Sunday, October 25, 2015

Catch Up

I know my goal was always at least a post once a week and now it's become once a month, but the life of a single working mother has taken some getting used to but I think I'm getting a handle on it.  Here's our life in a nutshell over the last month.  

It was Beck's birthday!  He is now 11!  He is such a kind, smart, hilarious boy!  He brings me joy every day!


I went to the Tim McGraw concert with Ellie and Caron.  We had a blast!


And even though it took us almost an hour to get out of the parking lot at the end of the concert, it was totally worth it! 


We went to Grandma's house for our September birthday party and a chicken strolled into the backyard!  It was the sweetest chicken ever and the kids loved saying hi.


On a related note, our dogs could not resist the temptation of a chicken dinner any longer and finally ate a chicken a few weeks ago.  We had one remaining chicken and sold her in order to keep her safe.  Goodbye fresh eggs. 


For UEA, Travis (my boyfriend) and I took the boys down to St. George.  We had so much fun hiking into the lava caves, swimming at the pool, and playing at the clubhouse.  


Owen is way too cool!


Owen never wanted to play racquetball with us.  He just wanted to play dodgeball.  He wasn't quite quick enough and got nailed in the back.  He is down for the count!


Group shot!


I took the boys to Tuacahn to see "When You Wish."  It was an amazing show and definitely the highlight of our trip. 


We celebrated Dustin's birthday up at his house the day after the deer hunt ended.  As you can see, he was successful in his quest of recreational murder. 


Happy Birthday Dustin!


Bunch of goofs!


I'm really going to try to keep this updated.  Please bear with me!

No comments: