Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Happenings

We have been so busy with all of our different holiday celebrations going on.
The weekend before Thanksgiving, we went to Corner Canyon High School and saw their production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  As we were walking into the school, we met one of the members of the cast.  He was gracious enough to pause for a picture.  It was a wonderful show and Owen and Beck have been singing, "Go, Go, Go Joseph" ever since.


Jon and Heather came in to town for Thanksgiving and we celebrated by going to see Santa.  We had to take our customary picture with Tripp being mad near Santa. 


He improved when he was able to get off Santa's lap.  Oaklee, on the other hand, was not so happy.


Grandma paid for everyone to take a ride on the carousel.


Oaklee and Dustin bonded while the other kids rode.


Caron and Heather taking a break.


The weather was so beautiful that we had to stop at the park.  I wish it would just snow already!


Thanksgiving was fun.  We also celebrated Dave's 40th birthday.  How in the world do I have a brother who is 40?!?!?!  I guess it's because I'm almost 37.  *sigh*


The boys and I went to the Festival of Trees.


Their favorite trees were all of the many superhero trees.


Gingerbread houses!


Looking good Beck!


Even Mal joined the fun!


We're getting excited for Christmas! 

No comments: