I know school has started, summer is over, and I need to start living in the now, but our last few days of summer were so fun that it's just so hard to let go...
We did another cute little art project where the boys made a necklace out of pretzels, Froot Loops, and Cinnamon Cheerios.
Beck worked very carefully and created a perfect pattern. Owen just threw his on as fast as he could so that then he could eat them.
The finished products were delicious!
We took advantage of the100-degree weather and pulled out the Slip-n-Slide for one last water day.
Owen and Maddie had a playdate. Owen was quite the little gentleman and helped Maddie get her shoes on before it was time to go home.
Staying cool in the summer sun.
The day before school started, we all headed out to the farm. Owen loved this goat and thought he was so cute!
Riding the tractor.
And, of course, feeding the ducks.
I really do love the fall, but this has been one of my favorite summers in a long, long time. We were able to have so much fun together and do so many fun things that it makes me a little sad for this summer to end....only 267 days until school is out again!
I can't wait!
1 comment:
This is the cutest post! I cant wait for next summer!
Post a Comment