Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Brand New Diversion

Beck has been saving his money and he finally earned enough for a new toy. Yesterday we headed down to the Target and bought this ten-in-one table that was ridiculously cheap because it was left over from Christmas and 75% off.

So now we have a pool table, basketball hoop, air hockey, foozball, beanbag toss, chess, backgammon, checkers, and the list goes on and on.

I'm so proud of Beck that he was able to decide what he wanted, save his money, and then go and get it. He's already better with money than I ever was as a kid (or even some points of my adult life).

Owen loves to get in on the action, but he has to use his chair so that he can even see where the action is.

Don't tell Beck, but I think Scott and I have been playing on the table more than Beck and Owen. I'm surprised we didn't wake the kids up last night with our raucous game of air hockey!

1 comment:

jendingus said...

Nice! All boy! I love it. It looks like lots of fun. I love that you and Scott were playing it when the kids were away. Sounds like Cody and I on the Wii.