We had such a great Christmas and my camera was full of pictures. I decided to jam them all into one post and just get it over with. So....enjoy!
Our celebrations started with a gift exchange with the Hansons. Owen was very excited to get some play food.
Our personal sushi chef.
DELICIOUS!
Christmas morning started at 6:30. Owen was so happy about his new wagon and won't let us store it in the garage. It now has a home in his bedroom and he climbs in and out all day long.
Bumblebee ready for a fight.
Then we headed up to Dustin's house for more fun and lots more food. Cheers!
Then over to Grandma and Grandpa's. Grandpa was very excited for his gift certificate to Chuck-A-Rama that Jamie and Lance gave him.
What a great Christmas! It's kind of sad that it's over so quickly but I'm also enjoying cleaning the house and anticipating the fresh start of a brand new year!
1 comment:
That sushi looks amazing. I am impressed. Yum! Looks like you guys had a great holiday and lots of fun.
Post a Comment