We celebrated Owen's first birthday last week. I can't believe he is one year old...where did that year go? He had so much fun playing with his new presents.
Beck had to try out the Sit N' Spin.
Then we had a birthday party for Owen and Jackson. I made them a birthday cake that was all boy.
Connor tried to teach Owen to blow out the candles.
Carlee wanted to check and make sure everything smelled all right.
Owen liked destroying...I mean eating...his baseball cake.
Owen has already learned how to share and wanted to make sure that Jon got a chance to eat some cake.
Happy Birthday Owen! You're such a BIG BOY...literally...We went for his one-year checkup and he was 24.5 lbs and 30 inches long - He is HUGE! He better start walking for real soon because I just can't carry him anymore!
2 comments:
How fun! Looks like Owen had a great birthday.
Happy Birthday Owen. Super cute cake. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment