Thursday, June 4, 2009
I Love My Husband...and Sleep!
Scotty is awesome! Last night he slept on the couch with Owen in the playpen so that I could get a full night's sleep. It felt wonderful! I got to sleep uninterrupted from 10:30 until 5:30. I didn't realize how tired I was until I actually slept a full night. Owen is actually a really good sleeper so far and goes to bed at 10:00 and only wakes up once at about 4:00 and then is up for the day at 6:00, but he's a fairly noisy sleeper and I'm a light sleeper so I wake up about five times per night to him grunting and then I fall right back to sleep. But, having my sleep being so fragmented is hard, and it's one of the reasons that I can't wait until Owen moves into his own room because everyone ends up sleeping better. We are planning to move him out of our room and into his own in about four weeks. That's what we did with Beck, and at that point, Beck started completely sleeping through the night. I'm crossing my fingers that Owen cooperates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah yes, sleep. Enjoy as much of it as you can, because you know what comes next...teething!
Oh precious sleep. I am trying to get as much of that as I can now, but it's getting harder! Isn't it so nice to get a full stretch? I will keep my fingers crossed for you that he takes to sleeping through the night like a champ!
Post a Comment